Love all of our presets? This package is perfect for you - even better, a bundle discount is already applied! This package consists of our fresh, bright, and neutrals presets. You can read more about the details and uses of each preset in the product description area of their individual listings. This package is amazing! Don't hesitate to add it to your cart!
- .DNG file presets can easily be imported into the Lightroom mobile app
- Even easier to apply with just one simple click
- Instant download after purchase
- You are able to adjust any edit features to your liking according to each of your photos after applying the preset
1) After purchasing, a blue "Download Now" button will appear at the bottom of your order confirmation. Click the "Download Now" button to download the file to your phone. Stay on your order confirmation screen until the file is finished downloading.
2) After the download is complete, click the blue downward arrow icon at the top right hand corner of your phone screen.
3) Click on the preset download. You will automatically be transferred to the Files App on your device.
4) Click on the blue folder that appears to view your .DNG preset file. Click on the file.
5) Your screen will be white only showing the name of the preset and "Adobe raw image". Click the share icon (box with upward arrow) on the bottom on your screen.
6) Click the "Save Image" button. The file will now be saved to your camera roll/photo stream. It will appear as a blank light grey image.
7) Open the Lightroom App on your device. Click the add image icon (image with plus sign). Select "From Camera Roll". Click the dark grey/black image with the DNG label in the top corner. Our sample image will appear.
8) Click the circle icon with three dots at the top right hand corner of the screen. Select "Create Preset".
9) Go ahead and name your preset then click the check mark at the top right hand corner (NOT any of the blue check boxes).
10) Your preset is now saved/added to the Lightroom App! You can apply it to any of your images by simply selecting the "Presets" icon in bottom editing menu bar, tapping "Yours" and selecting "User Presets".