This preset is used on majority of our photos. It's a classic for sure! It is perfect for stepping up your photo game and creating bright + beautiful photos for your Instagram feed, website, etc. without making any drastic changes/alterations to the original image! The edits aren't anything crazy. This preset delicately brightens and enhances your photos' colors making them SOO visually appealing! With one click, your photos can be transformed. You also save so much time on editing and can apply the preset to all your photos for a cognate even look across your whole feed!
- .DNG file preset can easily be imported into the Lightroom app mobile
- Even easier to apply with just one simple click
- Instant download after purchase
- Works best on photos where good lightning already exists
- You are able to adjust any edits to your liking according to each of your photos after applying the preset
1) After purchasing, a blue "Download Now" button will appear at the bottom of your order confirmation. Click the "Download Now" button to download the file to your phone. Stay on your order confirmation screen until the file is finished downloading.
2) After the download is complete, click the blue downward arrow icon at the top right hand corner of your phone screen.
3) Click on the preset download. You will automatically be transferred to the Files App on your device.
4) Click on the .DNG file that appears with the title of the preset.
5) Your screen will be white only showing the name of the preset and "Adobe raw image". Click the share icon (box with upward arrow) on the bottom on your screen.
6) Click the "Save Image" button. The file will now be saved to your camera roll/photo stream. It will appear as a blank light grey image.
7) Open the Lightroom App on your device. Click the add image icon (image with plus sign). Select "From Camera Roll". Click the dark grey/black image with the DNG label in the top corner. Our sample image will appear.
8) Click the circle icon with three dots at the top right hand corner of the screen. Select "Create Preset".
9) Go ahead and name your preset then click the check mark at the top right hand corner (NOT any of the blue check boxes).
10) Your preset is now saved/added to the Lightroom App! You can apply it to any of your images by simply selecting the "Presets" icon in bottom editing menu bar, tapping "Yours" and selecting "User Presets".